What Has Brad Schneider Been Doing for You?
Since Deerfield’s first Congressman took office, he has introduced legislation to help job growth and much more.
Rep. Brad Schneider (D-Deerfield) is the first Deerfield resident ever elected to the United States Congress and he has been in office just over two months.
What has he been doing for you since he took office?
He has introduced legislation to make it easier for employers to hire people, when not in Washington he has been meeting with people in the District to hear about their needs, he has held a round table on gun violence, found time to attend community events and more.
If you want to more detail, click on one or more of the headlines below to read Patch’s original coverage from the day he was sworn in through his experiences earlier this week at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (Aipac) Policy Conference.
- Schneider Experiences Role Reversal
- Schakowsky, Schneider Urge Sequester Action
- Manufacturers Tell Schneider About Hiring Needs
- Congressman Schneider To Be Guest Speaker at Lake County Chamber Luncheon
- Schakowsky, Schneider Laud State of the Union
- Hadiya Pendelton’s Mother To Be Schneider’s Guest at State of the Union
- Schneider Proposes Law To Help Job Growth
- Schneider Gun Panel Seeks Education, Action
- Viccino’s Pizza Wins Pizza Bowl
- Gallery: Highland Park Firefighters Top Deerfield in Chili Cook Off
- Schneider Joins Bipartisian Effort to Extend Debt Ceiling
- Schneider, Schakowsky Give Back to Honor King
- Local Businesses Bend Schneider’s Ear
- Update: Schneider Thinks of People’s Troubles on Special Day
Get local news in a daily email from Patch. It's like getting a free newspaper. Learn more and then "like" us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.