When you find your confidence sagging, use these simple techniques to help bolster your self-esteem.
- View your failures as useful learning experiences.
- Trust in your ability to learn what you don’t know when trying new things.
- Pat yourself on the back when you do a good job.
- When you make a mistake, look at it as a one-time event instead of singing the “I always get it wrong” refrain.
- Affirm your confidence in yourself, even when you are experiencing doubts.
- Visualize yourself doing exactly what you should be doing, and doing it well.
“Your Inner Beauty”
Jill Freeman and Larry J Freeman