By now we are all pretty familiar with the typical environmental tips: turn off the lights when you leave the room, don’t leave the water running while you brush your teeth, etc.
Why not try something new this year?
Earth Day is the perfect opportunity to make positive improvements in your lifestyle that also better the environment.
Friday, April 22nd, 2011 marks the 41st anniversary of Earth Day. Why not make this YOUR time to go green? Here are some quick tips to get started:
• Pay your bills online. If every house in the United States did this, we would save 18 million trees every year!
• Make the most of reusable bags- bring your own reusable bags to the store to spare the use of plastic ones. They now come in all different types of patterns and colors, so being green can be trendy!
• Green is beautiful! There are many beauty and personal care products that are good for you AND the environment. EcoTools and Physicians Formula are great brands that offer many varieties of products that are kind to both Mother Nature and your body!
• Your four-legged friend wants to reduce its carbon footprint too! Use biodegradable plastic bags to pick up waste.
• Clean green by making your own environmentally friendly cleaning solution or find one of the many choices available now in your local store.
Lets work together for a cleaner, greener planet!
- Jamie Bajgert, Uniquely You Wellness Coaching - Helping you make positive changes in your life!
If you're interested in checking out some Earth Day events click here for suggestions.