- Right-handed people tend to wash their left hand more thoroughly than their right hand, and visa versa.
- People have between 2 and 10 million bacteria between their fingertips and elbow.
- Damp hands spread 1,000 times more germs than dry hands.
- Germs can live on hands for up to three hours.
- Millions of germs hide under watches and bracelets, and there could be as many germs under your ring as there are people in Europe.
Source: Maine Medical Center
Nailpro January 2013
At Renu Day Spa we pledge to follow industry-leading hygienic standards and to use the highest level of sterilization and sanitation practices to insure your safety and peace of mind. Our commitment to your health and well-being goes “above and beyond.”